Destroy new monsters, defeat bigger bosses, play new multiplayer modes. Picking up right where Painkiller’s story left off, Battle out of Hell includes an additional single-player chapter with 10 levels, as well as new multiplayer modes, maps and models. It will also offer an amplified arsenal of un-deadly weapons, bigger and badder bosses and the map editor Software Development Kit.
* Brand new storyline to battle through with 2 new cut scenes
* Single-player mode: 10 entirely new, diverse and bigger levels ? no texture ever reused, each level is entirely unique
* Over a dozen brand new monsters to defeat
* 2 new ?Painkiller style? weapons?.Each with Dual unique fire modes like a flamethrower/semi-machine gun
* Improved game engine: Improved visual effects and updated network prediction code
* 2 new multiplayer modes, including a ?hellish mutation? of Capture the Flag and Last Man Standing
* 6 New Multi-player maps
* Multi-player map editing/modding and Single-player redesign toolkit included
* Supports Pixel Shader 3.0: Now die-hard gamers will push their GeForce 6800 hardware to the limit.