Mobile Forces is a first-person shooter full of relentless foot-based action and, realistic vehicle combat. Fight through twelve massive single-player environments and plenty of multi-player modes designed specifically for vehicle warfare. Use a full arsenal of deadly weaponry from M-16’s to sniper rifles. Drive a fleet of heavily-armored vehicles or, jump in the back of someone else’s and use the hard-mounted weapons to dispatch a foe. Fans of open-terrain, real-world action games will definitely want to add this one to their collection.
* Mobile Forces delivers explosive vehicle combat combined with traditional FPS action. Built on top of Epic’s latest Unreal Engine technology – graphics hardware is pushed to the limit by the use of static meshes to deliver complex believable environments, and poly counts go through the roof to give you smooth rolling terrain.
* Mobile Forces offers the complete FPS offline/online multiplayer only experience with full AI bot support. The single focus of Mobile Forces is to create a gaming experience that any fan of the multiplayer-FPS genre will be at home playing.
* A total of 8 different game modes are available. Along with traditional Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and Domination game types you?ll also find other modes such as Trailer, Captains, Detonation (and more!) game modes to quench your FPS thirst!
* Play any of the game modes offline against the highly skilled AI bot opponents or take your skillz online against the Mobile Forces community!
* You?ll play across eleven environments including docks, shopping malls, Mexican desert, ice bases, airports , storm drains, rail yards and warehouses. All eleven environments are playable in all 8 game modes.
* An intuitive control and weapon system gives you total control while you can communicate with team members easily to organise assaults. Simply choose to play on either the Blue Team or Red Team.
* Mobile Forces features a dynamic class system that allows players to decide how they play – you can change your class at any point during the game without having to wait for a respawn or new round to commence. The nine different weapon types, each with (alternative firing mechanisms) compliment this dynamic class structure allowing players to play offensive and defensive roles as the situation dictates.
* An impressive vehicle physics system correctly models suspension, gears, brakes etc Vehicles are not just “boxes that move” – shooting out the tyres makes a vehicle more difficult to control. The ?crack? shots among you can try to snipe the vehicle’s petrol cap – resulting in one almighty explosion!
* Players can choose either to drive a vehicle, in which case it’s a good idea to have some bots (or other players in multiplayer) jump in the back seats and blast away at any opponents you happen to pass. Or you can ride shotgun and let one of your team-mates do the driving.
* Whilst Mobile Forces is the very first FPS Rage has produced the team has a wealth of experience – The Mobile Forces team features key members of Grand Theft Auto 1,2 and 3, Wild Metal Country, Silicon Valley, Strikeforce, F1 Championship 2000 and Lemmings.