FromSoftware announced that Armored Core: Silent Line Portable, the latest installment of its popular mecha action game franchise, is now available on the North American PlayStation Network. In this futuristic third-person shooter, players resume the role of a Raven, a mercenary who pilots a giant flying mech known as Armored Core. After tailoring the weapon loadout and vehicle propulsion system for the mission at hand, Raven engages in ferocious battles with other mechs across a variety of futuristic landscapes. With lightning-quick combat and slick, anime graphics, this is a strong entry in the Armored Core legacy.
– Build and customize mechs with essential and secondary parts – modify existing designs or start from scratch.
– Over 450 mecha parts to build your own AC unit, including popular parts from past AC titles.
– Ad Hoc multiplayer mode lets up to four players battle their hulking creations.
– New AC opponents from the Japanese Armored Core novel.
– A.I. training system helps new players get up to speed
– Weapon Destruction – change tactics on-the-fly as opponents are disabled
– Use Armored Core 3 Portable game save – upload to Silent Line Portable!
– Customizable Control Settings
The Armored Core franchise has sold more than 3.5 million copies worldwide, and the original Silent Line: Armored Core for PlayStation 2 has long been a fan favorite. Armored Core: Silent Line Portable adds a variety of PSP-exclusive features to the game.
Armored Core: Silent Line Portable is rated T for Teen and is available now for $14.99.
Follow MyGamer on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mygamernews